- 2 cups cooked spaghetti squash
- 32 oz organic vegetable broth
- 1/2 t red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 1/2 t diced ginger root
- 4 tbs unsalted butter
- 2 cups chopped bok choy
- 1/2 cup diced green onion
- 1/2 tsp pink Himalayan sea salt
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 cup sprouted mung beans
- 2 cups water
- Cook spaghetti squash. Measure two cups and set aside.
- Pour vegetable broth into a medium/large sauce pan. Add red pepper flakes, cilantro, and ginger root. Set to a low simmer.
- In a saute pan over medium-high heat, melt butter and add bok choy and green onions. Cook for 5-7 minutes, until bok choy is translucent white.
- Add garlic and salt to saute pan, stirring constantly for 1 minute.
- Add mung beans, stirring for 10-15 seconds.
- Pour contents of saute pan into simmering broth.
- Add water and spaghetti squash.
- Simmer for 10 minutes.
Published by eatwellnesscoaching
My name is Christyne McClellan. I am a Health and Wellness Coach whose goal is to see others reach their health goals.
View all posts by eatwellnesscoaching