- 2 large turkey wings, separated
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Mix oil and seasonings together.
- Rub wings with oil and seasonings.
- Place wings in crock pot and cook on lowest setting for 6-8 hours.
I love recipes like this, because the prep time is brief and I can rely on my nose to let me know when the wings are ready. It is also fun to play with different spices to change the flavor theme.
Don’t forget to save the broth for cooking riced or mashed cauliflower!
Two wings should last four days for one person. ENJOY!