Skip to content
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Mix ingredients together and enjoy!
- 11 g total carbs
- 3 g fiber
- 17 g fat
- 6 g protein
- 216 calories
- 10 medium whole wings
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup pink Himalayan sea salt
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp cayenne
- 3 tbsp Stonemill Garlic & Herb Roasted Grill Seasoning
- 1 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- Rinse wings and place in a gallon-sized storage or freezer bag.
- Mix sea salt, turmeric, cayenne, and Garlic & Herb Seasoning together with the olive oil to create a liquid seasoning mixture.
- Pour liquid seasoning mixture in the bag with the wings. Seal the bad and work the seasoning with your hands until all wings are evenly coated.
- Place wings in roasting pan and bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove wings from oven and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Set oven to high broil and place wings back into oven for five minutes.
- 1 g total carbs/net carbs
- 28 g fat
- 9 g protein
- 285 calories