4 net carbs per serving- makes 9 servings
I am so proud of my husband for finally choosing to rid his body of processed carbs and sugar! It’s nice to not be the only person in the house who practices the ketogenic lifestyle. My husband is a countryman, so he always appreciates a home-cooked meal. His wife loves to cook, so today he ate this along with smothered ox-tails, collard greens, and baked mashed cauliflower! To be honest, even my non-keto children gave this bread a thumbs up!
This cornbread is sweet! It has the right texture for gravy dipping, as well as the right texture for choking. I tested the latter factor accidentally, of course.
Additionally, this recipe is not time-consuming, so feature it with Sunday dinner often, or with your next bowl of chili!
- 1 cup fresh mozzarella, grated
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3 tbs granulated swerve
- 1 tbs brown sugar swerve
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 1/2 tbs baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease a glass 8 x 6 baking dish with olive oil.
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- In a food processor, combine all wet ingredients, including cheese.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir together well.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, until top is a golden brown. ENJOY!!