- One medium head cauliflower
- One cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- One cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Olive oil for coating muffin tin
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Using a paper towel, grease a 12-count muffin pan with olive oil
- Rinse and cut one medium cauliflower and place in a microwaveable container. Heat for 5 minutes. *do not add water
- Place pepper jack cheese by the finger-ful into each muffin tin. Evenly divide the entire cup between the 12 tins.
- Add 1/4 cup cooked cauliflower to each muffin tin.
- Top the cauliflower with the sharp cheddar cheese, evenly dividing the cheese as you did with the pepper jack cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- 2 g Total Carbs
- 1 g Fiber
- 6 g Fat
- 5 g Protein
- 84 Calories
I absolutely love the flavor of pepper jack cheese, so I didn’t feel that this recipe needed any seasoning. Add your own style of flavors to make your taste buds happy! It is easy and fast to make after a long day’s work. At only one net carb, you can feast on two or three, if you choose!
This is also an excellent finger food option for a gathering of family or friends! Enjoy!