- 4 slices of bacon, cut into pieces
- 12 oz radishes, washed and cut in half
- 1 generous sprinkle of sea salt
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tsp dried rosemary
- In a saute pan over medium-high heat, cook bacon.
- Remove bacon from pan, leaving the fat behind.
- To the fat, add the radishes.
- After two minutes, add seasonings.
- Cook radishes until fork-tender, stirring every two minutes.
- Place radishes in serving bowl or platter, adding bacon pieces.
Published by eatwellnesscoaching
My name is Christyne McClellan. I am a Health and Wellness Coach whose goal is to see others reach their health goals.
View all posts by eatwellnesscoaching
2 thoughts on “Bacon Radish Saute”
People still eat bacon?
Lol. Yes, people eat lots of bacon. I’m guessing you don’t, and I respect your decision.