Skip to content
- 4 slices of bacon, cut into pieces
- 12 oz radishes, washed and cut in half
- 1 generous sprinkle of sea salt
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tsp dried rosemary
- In a saute pan over medium-high heat, cook bacon.
- Remove bacon from pan, leaving the fat behind.
- To the fat, add the radishes.
- After two minutes, add seasonings.
- Cook radishes until fork-tender, stirring every two minutes.
- Place radishes in serving bowl or platter, adding bacon pieces.